Happy day loves, How has your week been, all enjoying your Sunday morning? Well I am!! One thing that changed big time over the last weeks is that I have become a morning person, WOW. I have never ever been a morning person, actually I hated them. In the last few weeks I have been waking up pretty early and I gotta say that it isn’t so bad actually. You get to do a lot of stuff on an easy going way. As all of us have a different morning routine I thought it would be nice to share mine with you guys today.
- First thing I do when I wake up is checking my social media accounts to see what I have missed during the night. I am a huge social media addict and try to keep up with everything as much as possible. Lately I have been catching up on snapchat, you guys can follow me at ADMKNOL to follow me around.
- After catching up on that and posting something on Instagram I will get out of bed, put on my bathrobe and make myself a nice cup of coffee. Yeah guys I am a huge coffee addict… I have written a post about it too so if you guys would like to check that out press the link right HERE (this post also contains some coffee hotspots in the Netherlands).
- During weekends or holidays I just sit down for a while, enjoy my cup of coffee and read the news. Done with that means checking Instagram again and scrolling down my newsfeed while watching some series or tv (if I have time).
- I take a shower, put on my clothes and get my make up and hair done for the day.
- Finally time for my favorite part of the day…. BREAKFAST! I love to make myself some healthy breakfast to get a good start of the day. What I mostly do is make a bowl with yogurt, cereals and som fresh fruits. While eating breakfast I always check my emails and try to reply them immediately. If not, I’ll catch up on that later that day!
- After breakfast I head off to anything I need to do that day. This could be meetings, shooting some outfits or products, lunch or anything else you can think of.
I love to have relaxing mornings so Sundays are just the best for me! Do you guys have a specific morning routine or something that you really need to do in the morning? Let me know in the comment section below, I am curious to read about it!!
Enjoy your Sunday Loves!!
XOX Arielle Dannique